Sunday, November 23, 2008

Prison Break!

Hey all!

As I mentioned before I have been doing quite a lot of cross countries. Indeed they take a lot of time and are kind of scary sometimes, but you see all kinds of stuff while doing them.

On Saturday I went to Flagstaff, and Winslow! It was really nice, flying at 10000ft in an unpressurised aircraft (on the limits of hypoxia :p) and looking down on trees, mountains and fog settling down in the vallies! very relaxing! I was feeling truly lucky to be doing what I am doing!

Today I went to Bisbee Douglas international! This was a regional hub in the 1960s, but today it is NOT used. As I was flying overhead I noticed some buildings right next to the terminal. Near these buildings were a lot of orange dots, and they were moving! Yep, they were prisoners, and quite a lot of them! I was thinking, what would they pay to get on the plane right now :p I landed and left really quickly cause I was quite uncomfortable there with a plane! I came back via Benson, where I refuelled, and landed on 22L with the sun directly in my eyes and a stroboscopic effect of the propellor when I put on idle and flared! Interesting flight.

To change a bit the subject, I wanna put ten tracks which I have been listening to this week (they keep me awake when I need, and make me remember the party bit in me!)

Puvertum 0 - Niels van Gogh vs Eniac
Morumbi - Tocadisco
Disco Volante - Ida Engberg
Heater - Samim
Automatic - Ultra Nate
Bucovina - Ian Oliver geat. Shantel
Fun Fun Fun - Dada Life
Together - Axwell & Sebastien Ingrosso
Anthem (Radio edit) - Filo & Peri ft. Eric Lumiere
Always & Forever - Chocolate Puma

Keep the beat ;)

narakom
kris

No comments: