Friday, October 24, 2008

If your engine fails...

Hey all

Today was a busy day! I'm not getting enough sleep right now - as most of you know I need to sleep quite a lot :) This morning was again an early wakeup, to go and watch a couple of solos of my friends! I was supposed to fly at 3pm, but my instructor wanted to fly at 10.30, as today was a dual (not alone with my instructor), so I came home quickly, freshened up and went for my flight to the NE Practice Area.

My instructor was quite a help in seeing other traffic (other planes). Tomorrow I go alone to the NE Practice Area - and seeing other planes will not be that easy! hehe It is quite an adventure cause it's the first time I go 'away' from our home base alone!

Today I really had fun - simulated engine failure, gliding with no engine to the ground, choosing where you are gonna crash land (I chose a dirt road) and I was so close to the ground before I climbed again! I had so much fun!

Tomorrow I have to wake up at 4 o clock in the morning - so....

Good night!!!

Kris

No comments: